Monday, July 11, 2005

People I Do Not Know and Do Not Like


People I Do Not Know and Do Not Like
1)Someone was coughing away behind me during assembly today. I don't really know who it was but it was the most extreme cough I ever heard even though it lasted for about a few seconds. He was coughing so hard I did not dare turn around. He coughed so hard, it was almost about to dislodge his tonsils form his throat. I imagine they either looked like a jelly bean or a hairy young pink gerbil covered in bodily fluids. It was really that bad. Just imagine it falling in your face when you looked back to shut him up.

Anyway, when Chem finished, I was so excited about going to library with MY book buddy, Nsrul, I almost asked him if he was free(he had Orals). So I caught hold of myself, spent the one most unproductive time of my life discussing with Law and Susanto where to go. Here were our options and things that held us back:
Bowling- I can't play for nuts and costs
Movie- Costs
The Arts House at the Old Parliment- Lack of interest
Whirlwind MRT adventure- ditto
Anywhere else- someone had tuition

As some may have read the tag board, 172 55 is asking me to guess when is the next time we will meet, becuase it has been over 9 years since we last saw each other. So when 172 55 is her clue she gave me, and if there's any smart alecs out there, just feel free to shout out any ideas. 172 55 is the most fun person to have a converstaion with. We talk about 5 things at one go, which sometimes leads to really messed up lines and i get the feeling that after all her travelling around the world, she has become a really FUN person, online at least. ok, so back to cracking the code of 172 55. It's not a date and she said to think low and look deep... OK i offer my first pay check meant for my blog manaager, anyone who gets the right idea. after much complex calculation done on my part for possible contributors,20 guesses will get you a packet of tissue. so, get to it, start cracking, NOW.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home