Thursday, June 09, 2005

Barbers

I went to cut my hair today at the Malay Barbers. In my whole entire life, I have been to 3 different barbers only. The first one was in my tiny tots at my grandfather’s flat at Toa Payoh. The one day I went to a Chinese one at Upper Serangoon which just went ‘tsk tsk’ whenever I moved my head slightly in his dingy darkroom. And Curly’s has been my choice since.
If the age-old Bill Nye adage of ‘Knowledge is Power’ is right, then this would mean that Curly and friends would be more powerful than, say, Donald Trump. (malay) Barbers are a source of information. Curly talked to me about everything from anti-dandruff creams to girls in school. So there, go visit you friendly Malay barber TODAY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home