Friday, July 08, 2005

Things to Do(Note to self)
1)Find the Dilbert Comic Book
( I just finished some book and there were two really lame jokes in it.
Did you hear about the naked guy that ran into the middle of a busy church service?
They caught him by the organ.
Pls Note: Most people don't find it funny when they're cramming just 5 mins before an A Maths test. So don't try it then, take it from me. The A Math Textbook is preety painful on your head.)
2) Find the neighbour that cut off the internet access for my iBook, threaten to kill them, then beg them to share with me again.
Now, two of my points are gone and I'm forced to use a 'PC'. That's when i noticed that my blog manager has added her own little line in the bar below this page.
3)Call relatives in London. Actually they're both nurses, so they should be pretty busy right now.
3.5) Go return some library books
4) Study for Chem Mid-Year on monday I guess
5) Hum MY own classical song. If Chopard and the deaf Mozart can do it, why not me?
I just blended in some familar ones and it sounded passable, but that was before I went to bed, so I could be wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home