Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Making 'friends' with the enemy

Wow. Today was a really interesting eye experience for me. When I went up the bus today, I sat next to (fat) Johnny at the back with Kian Sin (i think) and See Kiat. We were then surrounded by St Pats boys at their bus stop. The past experience i had with then was when one of them tried to knock my iPod away from joel's hands with a green bean bag (no doubt stolen from school) Some how one of them knew Johnny back from Primary School and they started talking about stuff. I really didnt feel like being left alone after the choir boys and see kiat went down. The St Pats made open jokes and comments about the people going up and down the bus and we tried to distance ourselves from them. But Johhny and co. finally did drop at one stop and the St Pats boys from the front joined me at the back. They swamped me and I was so scared I almost peed in my pants. So I played cool and just remained calm, they finally asked me about some stuff and then they exclaimed, 'Your're not really like all Victoriaers.'. They went on to say that most other Victorians would other run off the bus or stare at them. 'But this guy is quite cool lah.' remarked their 'leader'. That kept me away from the long fringe straw fella and the thin indian guy with the cockerel hair that was trying to roll up imaginary tobacco in his bus ticket. they are pretty nice people and they even gave me their special handshake when they dropped. 'now you're of us!' im not pretty thrilled to be somewhat LIKE them. but i am thrilled to be COOL with them. i walked back home with mark and he stays opposite the road beside me. i hope this online confession means i can escape any more crap from them next time. but i still can take views on anyone who thinks i shouldnt mix with these guys, becuase i think its preety cool to have the gangsters on your side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home