Saturday, January 07, 2006

Reflect or Refract









So with the banana muffin digested and egested, I start the morning (or afternoon) with an apple and rasin muffin, thanks to dan's mum. Wonder where they got it from, they taste great both in the morning and night.
Anyway, here's to summing up SAJC's orientation.
The last day was pretty much preparation and having a blast at the finale.
http://www.standrewsjc.moe.edu.sg/images%202006/Finale1.htm
Photos there if any are interested (I doubt so though).
Everyone likes Indian Dance, Chori Chori. I thought it was wicked.



At the end of it all, the lights were turned off in the hall and it became a big dance floor-cum-mosh pit with live music and over the AV system. The band even played One Way. I guess this is a good way to prepare for Franz Ferdinard comming Feb 16. (Anyone interested, drop me a mail.)
But at the end of all this, what do we get?
Orientation may be the most fun I've ever had with strangers my entire life. But when mid Feb comes and the results of the big Os come, do I really want to stay here at SAJC? The main objective of any orientation is to welcome you to their family and SA have really done a good job. But will fun and friends affect my choice of school? I don't know.
Anyway, when lectures start next week (hoping to crash interesting ones like Lit and Art), I'll have less time to think about this and a better understanding of SA's environment.
Here's to a new school year!

BTW, call me up and hear my new sexy deep voice! I think I have due to several factors, as listed below,
1) Eating about half a box of Hawiian Nuts covered in Chocolate from the neighbours
2) Running around in sch trying to escape a mad mosquito fogging gas cloud
3) Cheering my lungs out
4) Screaming ONE WAY! JESUS! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I COULD LIVE FOR.
5) Pigging out a Macs last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home