Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Me dance? Never, NO!

After a month-long hiatus (don't you just love the word?), I have loads to blog about. Today was day 2 of Saintaldeia or in other words, the SAJC orientation. Met many other people from rosyth such as Cynthia, Samuel, Weiying, Indra, Yi Xiang and still yet to find Daryl Leong. Yes, he's still that pimply tall foul-mouthed idiot.
Anyway, the inevitable event of any jc orientation is the mass dance. (Que hystrical cheers.) Before anyone gets twisted ideas of the chicken dance, the SA dance is sort of a lindy-hop 40s couples dance. And weirdly enough, the girls greatly outnumbered the boys. Anyway, the dance is based on a lot of kicks and step-backs and shaky hands for that jazzy vibe. My dance partner was Shu Hui from SCGS, (I'm not quite sure of the spelling but the 'Shu' is Xsomething), the point is she reassured she would not eat me. So everyone slowly got into the groove. The final say at the end of the day is that we were too tired to dance anymore, but almost everyone was looking for more.
Now, I have to get back to my egg and cucumber sandwich(look at The Importance of Being Ernest for the symbolic sandwich eater)! Oh yeh Char, if you can go and add some links in under my links row, that would be great!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home