Friday, July 07, 2006

Mail Scam Montly

THE FIRST EDITION

Dear Friend,
My name is Mr.Marthins Lawrence , I am the chief
accountant of South Africa National Petroluem Corporation(S.N.P.C).and
by my position,i was privileged to use my position to over invoice a
contract by excess of Thirty two million U.S Dollars,and what i need
now is a reliable and trust worthy Foreigner whom i will work in
concert with,to pull out this excess money($32,000,000=00) which is
already in a Escrow account waiting a beneficiary.I am not a greedy
person by nature and as such we shall share the money on equal ratio.

I will handle all the documentation of the deal where necessary,which
is risk free,I am so connected,and the deal will take only four banking
days to conclude,depending on your coperation.

This is a deal and
must be treated as such.When you confirm your interest i will tell
youthe next step.Please include your private telephone numbers in your
reply.

Thank you in anticipation.
Mr.Marthins Lawrence
Chief
Accountant
S.N.P.C


And I'm an idiot. And I'm The President of the United States.
Both interchangeable really.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home