Thursday, March 02, 2006

Appeal to VJC Science

Dear Mrs Chan Kah Gek, Principal of Victoria Junior College,
I would like to appeal to Victoria Junior College. I have an L1R5 of 6 and a CCA grade of A1. I have placed RJC Science Stream as my first choice.
...
O Please dear God, don't make me do it. Many people think I am nuts to place RJ as my top choice. Maybe it got to my head too fast or I'm just plain stupid. They ask how could I betray the Victorian Spirit?

Some say there is no such thing in VJC and I am inclined to believe them. I think that 6 pts is surely a fluke shot and let's face it, RJ does offer more oppurtunitities to excel and have fun at the same time. It's also closer for me.

All I can do now is wait.
I hate to wait.

Please check out my flickr page here for photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ernestk/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Reset port counters + cisco 2950 teen lesbo pussy

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Brown said...

best regards, nice info Reset port counters + cisco 2950 teen lesbo pussy

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home